Friday, May 27, 2011

Let Your Child To Determine Their Own Dreams

Parenting Learn Experience
As parents we must support the child to achieve what they want. Suppose your child want to be a doctor then navigate them to achieve that. Every child must have hopes about a dream. By giving freedom to them so they will have a passion to achieve it.

If everything is doing with a sense of joy it will be easy. An easy way to explore the potential of children is to recognize the child's hobby since childhood. If you already know what your child hobbies so point it toward the child. They have ideals, we must make it a point of reference.

Dreams and hopes are very meaningful to a child then we must always keep their dreams to make them achieve that. As long as their dream is a beautiful dream and not a scary dream that is nothing wrong to listen their dreams.

My experience was so bitter with a parent so I do not want to repeat it to my child. I want my child happy to be able to reach his dream to the highest peak that's my goal. What about you? You the one who have the answer.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment