Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Love To Children Has Guided My Path To Become Elementary School Teacher

Parenting Learn Experience

Children are one of the driving I am to go forward. Because they're I am work as an elementary school teacher. Being a teacher is not an ordinary profession because of these teachers will be formed of great people. That's a pride that is invaluable to any money or property.

It was nice to always be missed by the students every day. Chatting with them every day never made I am bored with my job as a teacher. Every second with them is not paid off with anything because they are very precious to I am. Like a canvas of a child is where I am paint. Where I describe I am imagination into it to be a beautiful picture to look at.

Annoyed is a small spice taste that I am could come menyertainya.Kenapa aggravation? Sometimes some children there is a lack of attention or less could receive a lesson that is the cause. But from a sense of annoyance that then spurred I am to dig deeper in communication to better know the character personally.

Actually a lot of behavior and attitude of a child can be adopted by the parents. A child has a natural attitudes that are not owned by adults. Their attitudes reflect setap make I am behavior and hope that is in me.

Grown my children's! Reach for your dreams and make all the people who become part of you proud. You are the expectations raised for a dream that will come true.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment