Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Future World is in the Hands of Youth

As parents our age in the world certainly will not be long. The task of our children who continue the path of life. I am very concerned about the lives of young people today. They're just happy to dissipate, drunk, sex, and just beautiful-beautiful things that exist in their minds. Though many challenges that await them in the future.

I hope young people read what I wrote this. Their awareness of the largely determine the future of the world in the future. I expect parents to better monitor their children's future so they do not grow in the wrong direction.

Indeed many young people are successful as well as Mark Zuckerberg and many others that I did not call one by one. Sometimes there are some young people who dropped out of college and making them frustrated and venting his frustration at the negative things. I guess it all wrong because the evidence is so many people who dropped out of college but they still can be successful.

1 komentar:

Toy stores said...

The youth should be embraced, nurtured and properly promoted. Their ideas, motivation and contribution should be utilized now.

Post a Comment